Due to its sensitivity, compliance and volume, it is a service to be performed with near accuracy. As a result, effective payroll services require specialisation and a clear understanding of the applicable laws.
Our Cross border experience and exposures in dealing with significant number of multinational companies operating in Bangladesh we stand out to be one of the most experienced company in dealing with local and expatriate payroll services.
Key service offerings:
Based on our extensive tax and regulatory experience in Bangladesh, we can conduct a payroll tax diagnostic review.
Our key service offerings include:
- Review existing employee compensation policies:
- Identify components which are not cost effective due to administrative costs or potential litigation costs
- Suggest tax efficient compensation items wherever possible
- Review withholding tax (tax deduction at source) computations, statements and payments for adequacy of compliance
- Verify documents with regard to reimbursement claims to ascertain the adequacy from a tax compliance perspective
- Identify potential tax and penalty exposures due to non-compliance
- Highlight tax positions which may lead to litigation and recommend suitable measures to mitigate the exposure (if any)
- Evaluate cost saving opportunities for viability and consistency with the organisation’s corporate philosophy
- Recommend ‘leading practices’ on payroll policies and procedures, which can be implemented by the organisation across businesses and locations.
- Review applicability of Bangladesh Labour laws.